Due to the continued popularity of our annual Service of Lessons and Carols, we will once again be offering this service at two separate times this year:
Sunday December 15 at 1:30 pm and 4 pm.
Tickets are required to ensure the availability of seats and will be made available at the Church Office, Sacred Grounds Cafe or online by clicking HERE.
Tickets reserved online may be picked up at the Church Office, at Sacred Grounds Café, or at Will Call when you arrive on the day of the program.
Tickets will not be mailed.
Tickets are required for both the main sanctuary and for the overflow Celtic Cross Room. Each room is ticketed separately.
While a ticket guarantees you a seat, all tickets remain general admission. You are encouraged to arrive early.
In order to offset the increased cost of offering the service twice, a donation of $10 per ticket is suggested, but not required. This donation, or a donation of any amount, can be made during the offertory of the service, not when you pick up your tickets.
Join us in the Celtic Cross Room on Sunday, December 8 at 12 pm for this great event for families, youth, seniors, and those of all ages!
Deacons will serve a light lunch for carolers to enjoy together before we leave the church.
Help to spread festive Christmas cheer to home-bound members of DPC!
Click here to view this month's newsletter
You can also visit our newsletter page to view past editions of The Tidings.
Connecting with your fellow DPC members will be easier than ever, thanks to the Church Life App.
This new kind of membership directory will make contact information about church members and events accessible on your cellphones, tablets and computers.
Church Life is free, safe and secure and features a searchable directory, grouped contact info for your activities and an updated calendar. You will also be able to request notifications and alerts sent directly to your device.
While printed copies of a DPC directory will still be available through the Church Office, the digital version is able to display the most current information.
We are excited to bring this latest technology, which is already in use by DPC staff, to everyone in the congregation.
How to download and log into the Church Life App
• You must first register with Access ACS (Church Life’s software) by clicking the link to the web address below:
• Ignore the prompt to enter an email address and instead click the “Need a Login” button underneath.
• On the next page, enter the same email address the church currently has on file for you – as well as your full name. If you don’t remember which email address you provided, please contact the Church Office at 215-348-3531.
• Then, click “find me.”
• Access ACS will email you information about the site (ignore the username as you will be logging in via email address). You will be asked to verify by clicking a link and then prompted to create a password. Create a password and click Sign In.
• Now you are officially logged into Access ACS.
• Once you have registered, search for the “Church Life” app on your smart phone by using the App Store (on an iPhone) or Google Play (on Android devices.) Be sure it’s the app with the logo above. Once you have downloaded the app, please use your email and the password you created to access the Church Life App.